Another new kid on the block

jcfly

Hello all!
I have just acquired an FWC Hawk, 2004, and have been very impressed with the ideas and mods seen on various threads. Resourceful bunch you are. I hope to come up with some ideas of my own and share them here.

Meantime, I'll just keep an eye on things until I can think of something to say.

Oh, wait a sec....... I know....... Best Holiday wishes, one and all !!

Jim

jcfly,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your Hawk purchase! Looking forward to hearing more from you. Post some pics of your rig. We like pictures.

Nice.

Jacks have since been removed.

That's the best, first modification one can make. Good looking camper on a good looking truck.

Thanks, Ed. I can envision Supersprings come Springtime.

I'm also a new FWC owner for a couple of months. Very happy with my Eagle on a Toyota Tacoma. I camped all over the west in my Eurovan camper but found it was limited once I got to the dirt roads. Here is a picture of FWC newer interior they are offering.. BTW thanks for this great site, Ive learned a lot.
Will
2005 Tacoma, riderite air bags.
Eagle Camper

Attachments

• PA190010.JPG
    PA190010.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 302
  • PA190009.JPG
    PA190009.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 314
bsharp,

What year/month Eagle is that? It looks like FWC copied my overlay doors on the narrow upper and lower cabinets. Also looks like they changed to a better quality plywood for the interior, looks great. I'd love to see some more pictures, maybe cabinets open etc. Thanks for posting.

Best Wishes Need Starter Rust?

JCFLY, Man what a clean rig. Have fun. Noting the shining truck and clean Rig, I can ship you a Starter rust packet.

bsharp007: Nice camper, good luck with it!

Southern Gent: I'm not far from the ocean, no help needed with rust! Thanks, anyway! :D

Back
Top Bottom