anouncement

marty

A Great Guy
Marty from atc here and i just wanted to toss this out to you guys and gals.
Don has been with us from the start of atc. I mean day one. He has helped build almost every single camper, ran around the country for years for us. Well Don flew the coupe today, At 70 ish give or take "not much" He is getting married today and will probably be to work by noon.
Marty

Congrats!

Marty,

Give Don my heartiest congratulations....I think....seems at 70 (+-) he'd know better.

Bob

Marty,

You could not talk Don out of it?! Oh well, like I say, a friendly woman is better than a furnace in the camper.

Hmmmm, oh yes, I forgot, you guys are in California.

Either way, give Don my congratulations. I remember him helping with fixing my truck to mount the camper. He is very very good.

John D in Huntsville, Alabama

Two things

Marty:

Best of luck to your partner.

Also, best of luck to you.

I have seen the latest and greatest of the others and I still think my Bobcat is the best for us. Your design fits us very well. The sleeping area (we fit perfectly cross-ways without the extension), food preparation (great, I didn't think we'd use it so much), storage (I could use a little more for clothes, but great storage for my fishing poles and I bought some containers that fit into the drawers and cabinets perfectly for can goods, dishes, etc) and seating area (we use some plywood lap tables for eating I made).

For a small camper that fits well on my Tacoma I wouldn't want anything else.

Thank you very much. I got a great deal on an awesome camper.

Darryl

Back
Top Bottom