Any ATCs near Moab, Utah?

Grvlrdr

Anyone out there in or coming through Moab/SE Utah/SW Colorado? I haven’t been able to see any ATCs in person. Considering buying a Bobcat. Thanks

If you don’t hear from one of the WTW gang, give ATC a call and see if they have anyone in the general area that could show you.

Well dang, we just passed Moab a few hours ago!
We have a brand new one in Glenwood Springs, CO. If that’s helpful.
Not so brand new anymore, covered in Utah dust. Still pretty cool.

We’ll be in Canyonlands in a few weeks, does that help? Mine is a complete custom built Puma though, so you won’t see what a factory build looks like

Vic Harder- that helps. Let me know when you’ll be in the area. Thanks

Rvrats2 said:
Well dang, we just passed Moab a few hours ago!
We have a brand new one in Glenwood Springs, CO. If that’s helpful.
Not so brand new anymore, covered in Utah dust. Still pretty cool.
Well, dang, sorry to have missed you.
I’ll be in touch if I don’t find anyone closer. Thanks

Wandering Sagebrush said:
If you don’t hear from one of the WTW gang, give ATC a call and see if they have anyone in the general area that could show you.
Thanks, they told me to try the forums.

Vic Harder said:
We’ll be in Canyonlands in a few weeks, does that help? Mine is a complete custom built Puma though, so you won’t see what a factory build looks like

Vic Harder, are you heading to Canyonlands anytime soon? I’m still trying to see an ATC in person. Thanks

I have a reservation for Vega State Park just east of Grand Junction, Colorado on the weekend of June 25th. I have an ATC Panther.

We were at Kodachrome Basin State Park in the beginning of May and just missed your first post.

jimjxsn said:
I have a reservation for Vega State Park just east of Grand Junction, Colorado on the weekend of June 25th. I have an ATC Panther.

We were at Kodachrome Basin State Park in the beginning of May and just missed your first post.

Jimjxn- that would be great! Let me know if 6/25 or 6/26 is better to meet up closer to the date. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom