Any Eagle owners near Boulder/ Denver area?

RyanOBrian1

Advanced Member
Hey everyone. I'm still trying to decide on Eagle vs Fleet. I've been inside a Fleet and know how that one feels but I'd like to check out an Eagle and see how much of a difference there is. Unfortunately, Rocky Mountain FWC doesn't have any in stock.

So I'm hoping there is someone in the area with an Eagle. Preferably with a roll out couch and can give me a quick little tour. I think then I'd be able to make a decision. I live in Lousville, thanks!!!

Come onnnnn!!! I know someone with one has already seen this. I won't be but 15 min then out of your hair... What if I bring you a nice bomber for your troubles.

Everyone loves beer

I have an Eagle but am a long way from Denver. I think with the Eagle you lose some counter space and the ability to sleep E/W. I understand that they are going to quit making Eagles because no one buys them, but I like the narrow profile so I can see something other than a camper out of my side mirrors, among other things.

Stalking Light said:
I have an Eagle but am a long way from Denver. I think with the Eagle you lose some counter space and the ability to sleep E/W. I understand that they are going to quit making Eagles because no one buys them, but I like the narrow profile so I can see something other than a camper out of my side mirrors, among other things.
Thanks! I've seen a lot of pictures of your rig and it's very inspiring. I'm almost 6'3 and have tried laying E/W in the Fleet and don't fit, so it's going to be all N/S for me anyway. I'm getting the shell with a roll out couch and am going to put in a small counter. I don't think counter space would be a huge problem for me. I'm not sure though, I plan on using it a lot in the winter at ski parking lots so it may be handy for that indoor time.

It's definitely cozy inside, but I sit in there editing photos a lot and it's not too bad. I have the side dinette and the furnace is directly across from the rear seat so it gets a little warm sitting there, but the new models have a furnace with directional vents which would fix that issue. With the couch I won't think that would be an issue either.

Stalking Light said:
It's definitely cozy inside, but I sit in there editing photos a lot and it's not too bad. I have the side dinette and the furnace is directly across from the rear seat so it gets a little warm sitting there, but the new models have a furnace with directional vents which would fix that issue. With the couch I won't think that would be an issue either.
thank it's sounding more appealing. I'm not sure why I would need larger counters, I would be spending my time inside reading or watching a movie waiting for first tracks! Dont think I would need the counter space or storage behind the couch

i have a buddy with an eagle 2 blocks away from me (in Lafayette), but i know he is out of town for at least another week

coguzzi said:
i have a buddy with an eagle 2 blocks away from me (in Lafayette), but i know he is out of town for at least another week

This is what I need!!! :D Awesome, I'm going to set a reminder to check in with you sometime next week. Hopefully he can help me out.

Hey Ryan!

I'm in Boulder at foothills and Colorado. I'd be happy to show you our Eagle!

Shoot me a DM and we can meetup.

-Garrett

Back
Top Bottom