Any FWC/ATC Owners near Moose Jaw, SK

DirtBean

Hi,

First Post. I have a 2011 pop-up truck camper that I enjoy, but that has had the roof lifting device fail twice in two years. The roof is super heavy and can't practically be lifted by hand. A fellow down the road had an ATC and I would often walk by it while out exercising the dogs and think, I should drop by someday when I don't have the dogs and ask to have a look inside'. Unfortunately, it looks like this fellow moved or sold the camper/truck before I had the chance.

Anyway, I'm leaning pretty hard towards selling this one and picking up a new or used FWC/ATC for my short box GMC 1/2 ton, is there anybody on here in the South Saskatchewan area that would be willing to show me their camper?

Thanks,

Roof-Stuck-Down in Moose Jaw

Hi,

First Post. I have a 2011 Palomino Bronco pop-up truck camper that I enjoy, but that has had the roof lifting device fail twice in two years. The roof is super heavy and can't practically be lifted by hand. A fellow down the road had an ATC and I would often walk by it while out exercising the dogs and think, I should drop by someday when I don't have the dogs and ask to have a look inside'. Unfortunately, it looks like this fellow moved or sold the camper/truck before I had the chance.

Anyway, I'm leaning pretty hard towards selling the Bronco and picking up a new or used FWC/ATC for my short box GMC 1/2 ton, is there anybody on here in the South Saskatchewan area that would be willing to show me their camper?

Thanks,

Roof-Stuck-Down in Moose Jaw

Sorry I can't help you directly, but if you are thinking of buying new, then also consider a custom camper from Coyote RV. I came close to buying a ATC or FWC but for a little bit more $ I got a Phoenix pop-up from Coyote RV completely custom Built for my winter camping needs.

What do you know, I haven't seen the camper for months, but I spotted it tonight while out walking the dogs. I'll put a note in his mailbox the next time I am out that way.

Also, I rebuilt two broken roof lifts into one working one for the pop-up tonight and should be back in business for a 1 night trip this weekend.

I have looked at the Pheonix and might consider it. I'm half hoping to find a used unit within 1-2 days drive, which seems to favour FWC/ATC. I sold my TJ to buy a truck for the truck camper... so, the phoenix wrangler pop-top or ecamper wrangler pop top look pretty cool; maybe my next vehicle will be a wrangler unlimited?

Back
Top Bottom