Anyone headed to UT or NV next week?

Thought I'd check in and see how deep it got....

Absolutely nothing up here at present. Warm @ 35F, but no dump. Once you top Vail Pass it should be smoothe sailing all the way.

Watch for Utah cops. They are total pricks. :( I think it's genetic :rolleyes:

have fun

mtn

Where I am, it looks like about 18". Wet, slushy, heavy stuff- if it were light and fluffy it would have been much deeper. Raked off the camper roof twice and need to do the trees again this am. I-70 is closed from Golden to Vail. CDOT says it is blasting for avalanches and depending on what comes down will determine how long the road is closed. It appears I'm stuck for a while longer, especially since it's still snowing.

DSC01375.jpg

Yup, that looks familiar....:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about the delay. Hopefully it makes your time in Utah even sweeter.

Hopefully Brett is in Utah, working on his sunburn right about now...

I've finally got a rough itinerary put together for our trip this weekend. We'll be mostly around Capitol Reef NP and Escalante and some new-to-me trails like Wolverine Loop Rd, Smoky Mountain Rd, Cottonwood Canyon, Kodachrome SP, Cathedral Valley, Goblin Valley SP and Temple Mtn Rd through the San Rafael Swell.

The weather looks to be sunny & mid-70's. Perfect. Now I'm getting stoked for this trip! Gotta put the camper on the truck tomorrow, charge up the battery, top off the propane and away we go!

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom