Anza-Borrego Desert

dennis 221

I know sharing publicly sometimes is a no no . So can you pm me on some roads to take in the a-b desert for Boondocking. Going their in May an looked over benchmark maps an would love your suggestions..

After the FWC rally, several us stayed 2 days in Little Blair Valley.. Wonderful location. Plenty of spaces to choose from. Similar to the Alabama Hills in some ways. You will be able to see other visitors, but they won't be right on top of you. Most locations are able to support several vehicles. In our case we had four. Hope this helps...

In Anza-Borrego we always loved to stand Badlands Viewpoint, It is always a bit windy, but you'll have a breathtaking view.

You probably already know that prime season is late Nov through late March. By May it's starting to get a little toasty in a-b. You can still have some good stretches of reasonable temps but it can easily get hot too. A/C can be helpful but daytime activities might need to be limited.

In Anza-Borrego little Blair road an we parked next day we removed 38 Niles from in front of car.thankgod none in tires

dennis 221 said:
In Anza-Borrego little Blair road an we parked next day we removed 38 Niles from in front of car.thankgod none in tires
That is indeed sad. I wonder why people feel they have to harm others. That area is quite beautiful.

I wonder... were they old rusty bent, sometimes square nails? Or new nails? We have been to a couple of sites with dozens of old nails, likely from old buildings that were torn down to be moved to another pop-up town, following the latest mining rush.

Back
Top Bottom