At long last!

The cabinet layout I like. The grey and black cool-ors, not so much.

Makes me think of a funeral. :eek:

Probably 'cause we're old and closer to the grave...

Whoa! If you don't mind, how 'bout a list of all the options? You've opened a can of worms here. That's just nuts.

Was this completely custom or is FWC offering this as an option?

I'll do a full write up w/pics when I get back from my trip. Right now I'm scrambling to get work done so I can get out of here tomorrow!

The cabinet layout I like. The grey and black cool-ors, not so much.

Makes me think of a funeral. :eek:

Probably 'cause we're old and closer to the grave...

LOL, mark. Don't remind me, I just turned 50 this week! :eek:

and thus, as a child of the 70's, my first thought upon seeing the B&W interior was that I may have screwed up ordering a 2008 rather than the 2009...especially when I saw that box on the options page for the "mirrorball"...

:thumb: enjoy yer ride, DD! :thumb:

mtn

Attachments

• imagesmb.jpg
    imagesmb.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 594
Too Cool!

I hope your furnace works good...cuz you'll probably be livin' in the Hawk in your front yard all winter!:D Looks almost too nice to journey out into the land of the lost. Hope you put her to good use. Thanks for sharing your photos, hope to see more...

I was camping and railroading across the country when Airbender delivered your new spaceship. NASCAR Surreal, what special accommodations were made for the puppy and work?

Will you be at SEMA?

Ive been away for a while. It's amazing what you miss in so short a time. That interior would make a good impression at SEMA.

I'm going to post an update soon. The last few months have been a nonstop series of work trips and family obligations - with a camper trip slipped in there that was actually work too :(

Anywho, things should be slowing down soon and I'll get back to this important business!

the only complaint i ever had was the wood grain interiors...

and since my first fwc will probably be used (unless i wait till after college!)

now im thinking... how hard will this be to do to on my own, to a used!?!? lol

freakin' gorgeous...

is that cordura on those seats?

the only complaint i ever had was the wood grain interiors...

is that cordura on those seats?

The wood grain was never my favorite either. When you have a high tech-aluminum framed camper, my first choice wouldn't be to have the inside look like a log cabin. I always preferred the Sportsmobile interiors before receiving my Starship Enterprise version FWC.

That material on the seats is a textured nylon I believe, not cordura. The icebox has a matching pattern.

After taking a trip and showing the camper off to several people - the concensus is that this interior color scheme is just plain rad.

I did have a couple of problems with the camper but FWC bent over backwards to get them fixed - picking up and returning the camper to my location which is definitely not on their standard delivery route.

I'll elaborate on everything in a later in-depth review.

Back
Top Bottom