ATC Bobcat couch question

imix

Advanced Member
Can someone with a Bobcat tell me the depth and height of the standard couch? I've searched on the forum but not been able to find anything. The interior dimensions, if that was not clear.

thanks in advance

My couch is 75 inches long, 12 inches high. The width varies from 15 at the wheel well to 18 near the rear. The front part of mine holds the secondary battery and a little storage. The middle holds some but right in the middle there is a 5 inch(?) wide board to support the couch that you have to maneuver around. I have some pictures on my website but can send some privately if you want.

Remember the turnbuckle ports are in there too and you need to be able to access them to make sure they are tight enough.

Thanks a bunch Gypsy feet. Trying to figure out a porta potty solution, our current one would be too high. Will have a look at the pics on your website and PM you if I need more info. Thanks again!

I went with half a couch to accommodate an electric cooler near the cab and a work shelf at rear. So you have the option of going with 1/2 or full couch.

Back
Top Bottom