ATC Flatbed photos in Gallery

takesiteasy

So I noticed a while back that ATCJeff had posted a couple of photos in the gallery of what looks like a new custom flatbed camper. I've been waiting for some comments or more info but I guess I am just impatient, haha. Jeff or Marty- what's the deal? Is that another custom job? Is there any more info available, like specs and photos of the interior and passenger side? Inquiring minds want to know... :)

gallery_3084_574_1736454.jpg

takesiteasy said:
So I noticed a while back that ATCJeff had posted a couple of photos in the gallery of what looks like a new custom flatbed camper. I've been waiting for some comments or more info but I guess I am just impatient, haha. Jeff or Marty- what's the deal? Is that another custom job? Is there any more info available, like specs and photos of the interior and passenger side? Inquiring minds want to know... :)

gallery_3084_574_1736454.jpg
takesiteasy

all of our flatbed campers start out as an empty shell, the interior is built out to the customers specs, including floor length and width
size and location of water tanks, appliances, seating, etc. similar to yours

Jeff, thanks for the info. I notice that there isn't much of a gap between the cab and cabover which it seems can be a problem with the flatbeds. This is an advantage of your custom approach. There seems to be a lot of interest in the flatbed approach these days. I imagine we will be seeing more of these. Keep up the good work. And more photos would be great if possible. Even though we love our camper, I'm always thinking about the next generation, haha.

Back
Top Bottom