ATC Lynx Is Still Available. A great buy at $8500!

chnlisle

Post Master
I'm posting this again. It's a mystery to me why it hasnt sold. The price is right, the camper is gorgeous and well equipped. My client David is Quite anxious to sell this beauty as he has bought another RV. He will entertain reasonable offers.

This shell has a finished interior. There are added exterior brake lights and turn signals and the finish work and wiring is immaculate.

t Lynx 1.jpgLynx 2.jpgLynx 3.jpgLynx 4.jpgLynx 5.jpg
Lynx 6.jpgLynx 7.jpg

The Lynx is also equipped with a Engel MR040F, large capacity solar panel and minder, 2 house batteries, winter package, 2 burner camp stove, Propane tank, gray water tank, sink and faucet and much much more.

The value on this unit as equipped and finished is around $13,000. David has purchased another RV and would like to sell the Lynx so make an offer. This an exceptional camper. I will present all offers to him. Please look at the pictures and ask me any question you may have.

The couple that bought the Lynx had a family tragedy and backed out of the deal. The beautiful ATC Lynx is back on the market. we are disapointed to say the least but sometimes life gets in the way and we need to foll with the flow.

Back
Top Bottom