Beartooths 2007

erod

Just got home from the annual Memorial weekend trip to the Beartooths. Good times had by all, skied two days, camped two nights. Great weather...4 wheel camper was awesome, no problems at all and even got to crank up the heater the first night! Saw KCWYO but just missed him on the side of the road, he had just driven by when I was hiking out of the Gardner Headwall basin . Hopefully one of these days...sweet rig though, got a good look at it and was very impressed. Sorry we missed you KC, hope you had a good time. Here are a few photos, for those of you who haven't made this trip...do it. Really good 4x4 trails, great camping and you can ski all summer! Cheers

Attachments

• IMGP1153.jpg
    IMGP1153.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 338
  • daily_lake.jpg
    daily_lake.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 356
  • rockcreek_1.jpg
    rockcreek_1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 329
  • rockcreek_3.jpg
    rockcreek_3.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 356
  • IMGP1157.jpg
    IMGP1157.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 332
Beartooth Pass in in between Cooke City and Red Lodge, MT. near the NE enterence of Yellowstone Park.

here is a cool pic of the pass my gf took. never got around to posting but thought better late than never! this is memorial day 2007, cheers!

Attachments

• beatoothHYW.jpg
    beatoothHYW.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 264
erod ... Every time you post pics of you backyard I get more and more jealous. As I swelter in the So Cal heat it makes me realize how much I hate where I live. I am truly envious. Great pics. Are you tele sking or down hill ???

Marc

Back
Top Bottom