Before I Die I Will?

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
This sign was up at recent community event in Auburn, California

gallery_1902_252_202880.jpg

Do you have a "bucket list" ? Want to share?

...............and just FYI, my brother's comment was "Find Wife #4". Wife #3 thought it pretty funny that two telephone numbers were added to his comment by the end of the day.

Ski decent of Fuhrers Finger on Mt Rainier, need to do that soon before the glaciers are all gone.
Ski tour in Patagonia.

Notice a theme?

I don't know about Animal style, but a 4x4 is a messy thing. They'll go to 16X16, or they would in those days. I think I'd have been comatose....For a while a buddy & I were going to every Pomona Swap Meet (car parts) and that was our lunch order on the way home. We'd get there at 4am (advantage of Collector Car Parking) and be done by 9:30-9:45 and were waiting for In-n-Out to open at 10.

I guess I've never really thought about a "bucket list". Visit Australia & Ireland are about the only things that I can think of.

Raft the Escalante River 80 miles from Escalante, Utah down to lake Powell. (IF, of course, they ever have enough snow again for the spring runoff to float a small raft again!)

Steve

Having observed a "milestone" birthday 60 days ago (age 60), observing our 37th wedding anniversary today, and with a toddler grandson and an infant granddaughter living in our neighborhood, my thoughts turn to "bucket list" ideas on a more frequent basis. Before I die I'd like to take one or both of the grandchildren to Southwest Montana, spend a day at Bannack Days, catch some brookies and grayling in the Wise River, do a backpack trip to Sawtooth Lake, and summit Comet Mountain, all of which have been hotspots of mine, in one way or another, since 1978.

Foy

[hijack]
ski3pin said:
We have never been in an In & Out. Research was required on my part to figure out what you two were talking about. :)
So, make a short bucket list item to get down to Chico (20th & CA99) unless there's one closer to you and try out one of their "Double-Double's". Their lemonade is one of the best from a place like that. There's a whole, hidden, menu at In-n-Out. "Animal" style is just one of them, varies with what you apply it to.
[/hijack]
Owyhee's, I want to see more of them. The one, short trip wasn't enough.
Wouldn't mind learning how to ride a horse either.

Foy said:
Having observed a "milestone" birthday 60 days ago (age 60), observing our 37th wedding anniversary today, and with a toddler grandson and an infant granddaughter living in our neighborhood, my thoughts turn to "bucket list" ideas on a more frequent basis. Before I die I'd like to take one or both of the grandchildren to Southwest Montana, spend a day at Bannack Days, catch some brookies and grayling in the Wise River, do a backpack trip to Sawtooth Lake, and summit Comet Mountain, all of which have been hotspots of mine, in one way or another, since 1978.

Foy
Very nice Foy! I'll bet you make these come true. And congrats on the 37 years! Today is our 32nd.

ntsqd said:
[hijack]

So, make a short bucket list item to get down to Chico (20th & CA99) unless there's one closer to you and try out one of their "Double-Double's". Their lemonade is one of the best from a place like that. There's a whole, hidden, menu at In-n-Out. "Animal" style is just one of them, varies with what you apply it to.
[/hijack]
Owyhee's, I want to see more of them. The one, short trip wasn't enough.
Wouldn't mind learning how to ride a horse either.
ntdqd, next time we're in Chico we'll explore the ins and outs of In and Out. Owyhees, yes!

N'kwala said:
Backpack back into the Stein Valley.

Cook a whole turkey dinner over a campfire.

Ride a Harley.
Get it done! :)

Build the garage I promised myself 31 years ago - I'll probably get to it about the time I can't drive anymore and don't need a garage.

Learn 20 Lefty Frizzell songs - I'm about half way there.

Ride all the way around the Rocky Mountains on my bicycle.

Have my head examined.

We want to do the Death Valley National Park classic ascent of Telescope Peak starting below sea level at Shorty's well.

Back
Top Bottom