Before

A big shoot out and HUGE Thank you to Sean, Diana, and Stan for their help and patience throughout my purchase. The camper turned out amazing and I spent the first night in it in my driveway. :D

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    419.7 KB · Views: 214
Congratulations. I haven't spent the night in my driveway yet, though I've been sorely tempted to on occasion. The next time I visit my sister I sure will, she has the most uncomfortable guest bed ever. Makes me wonder :unsure:

I will take delivery of my Hawk shell on Oct 1st. I will be installing cabinets and inverter to camp off grid with no hookups that will be new for me in a very long time. I lost my wife in June and could not stand to go in our motor home. That is gone so I am starting new back to the old days. wish lots of good times

I will take delivery of my Hawk shell on Oct 1st. I will be installing cabinets and inverter to camp off grid with no hookups that will be new for me in a very long time. I lost my wife in June and could not stand to go in our motor home. That is gone so I am starting new back to the old days. wish lots of good times

Larry, our condolences on the loss of your wife. Congrats on your new camper and the excitement of making it yours. Yes, we wish you lots of good times!

Sorry for your loss, here is the after. I could not get this picture to upload and now its sideways.

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    77 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom