bills finger

rotti said:
Bill, I can commiserate with you about your fingers.
This has been a tough winter on extremities.

Q3PKx6K.jpg
Tendon work?

ski3pin said:
Tendon work?
Elective surgery, something called Viiking disease or Dupuytren's Contracture. Common in people of Nordic heritage.
Couldn't put a glove on or put my hand in a pocket. I guess 40% of Norwegian males get it. I really miss my right hand!

Bill and I will have to compare notes on PT.

rotti said:
Elective surgery, something called Viiking disease or Dupuytren's Contracture. Common in people of Nordic heritage.
Couldn't put a glove on or put my hand in a pocket. I guess 40% of Norwegian males get it. I really miss my right hand!

Bill and I will have to compare notes on PT.

As soon as the pin is out, want to get started with PT. This week is the first time I am not totally wrapped up. Working on moving the 2nd knuckles, they sure are stiff. Only get about 20 degrees now so a long way to go. Need to pull the clutch on my motorcycle.

Update.

Got the pin out today. Scab is off my new short finger, still on the long finger that had the pin in it. Dr said to start using it. OK to get wet, going to take a shower without a plastic bag on my hand tonight. Still need to get strength and movement back. Will try to get some work done on the camper soon.

Bill

Bill, good news! I would imagine the physical therapy folks have given you a bunch of exercises to get things back to normal. We hope the recovery is complete!

Back
Top Bottom