Bobcat camper weight

catn

I want to get a Bobcat camper. Want to know the weight of the shell vs. the one with the standard options. My truck is a 2016 Nissan Frontier king cab with the 6' bed. The payload sticker on the inside of door says 1431 pounds. How do you all manage the weight? Getting the camper to be a lower weight so their is room for the extra gear, passengers and gas. Does the weight of the camper include the weight of the battery in the camper? Thanks in advance for you help.

Your best bet is to call ATC and talk to Marty or Jeff. My Bobcat came in at about 1000 lbs. I don't have a stove or water system, but do have a side dinette, a counter, furnace, single battery, and awning. I will take a couple of water jugs, plus camp stove and ice chest or portable refer.

ATC is great to work with.

I have a 2008 Nissan Frontier 4x4, 4 door with a Bobcat camper. I added two leaf springs each side , added Bilstein off road shocks, and run on "e" rated tires. My camper has the kitchen, awning , and the solar set up. (I also removed the jacks). I have had my camper for two years now and go often to the bad roads of Baja as well as off road camping sites in the U S. This set up has served me well.

Back
Top Bottom