Bought 82 CO yesterday!

myout

How do I post pics again?

Got floor rot so we will be taking it off truck and replacing that this weekend I think...any tips?
Its the laminate interior but my man is a cabinet maker so we are talking redoing interior completely. It has stickers from a bunch of states so it got around... Every thing works luckily!

Congrats.
To post a picture here upload your picture to a picture hosting site like photobucket or simular site or to facebook then copy the link to the picture then post it here

Floor rot is a major item....a few ways to deal with it

1. go the long way...replacing the floor

2. go the short way...overlay it...Redwood ply if you can find 5/8 or 3/4....then raise it off the truck bed with 5/8" strips side to side

3. piece it...removing and replacing the rotted sections only...then overlay the entire bottom

make sure you create a ventilation space under the camper, between the bed of the truck and the bottom of the camper...

Did full floor replacement with marine grade painted plywood. Now we are getting ready to replace the interior wood and cabinets... It is a side dinette but we decided to pull that out and replace with a box the entire length so will have bigger bed and huge storage space. So how do you separate the top and bottom? Can someone point me to instructions already here?

Back
Top Bottom