Bridgeport California Area - April 2014

Nice report, surprised it was so empty on opening weekend. Glad you are feeling well enough to get out and wander.

Bill

Man, I am jealous of your visits to those hot springs! Glad you are recovered. Thanks for the report.

Good healing weekend! Lot's of restoration going on there!
Good job dodging with fisher crowd and finding quiet places too.

Thanks for the kind comments. We appreciate it. Stew, we'll have to get together at Walker Burger sometime and relive some old times for you! :)

ski3pin said:
Thanks for the kind comments. We appreciate it. Stew, we'll have to get together at Walker Burger sometime and relive some old times for you! :)
I do loves those Walker Burgers! Do you remember the motel in Walker run by those two huge people back in the '80s?

Doug Stewart said:
<snip> Do you remember the motel in Walker run by those two huge people back in the '80s?
Sorry Doug, I don't. The Lady and I couldn't afford to stay in a motel in the 80's. :)

Sounds like you are up and running Ski - hope the recovery continues unabated. Was at Travertine last November, had not been there since sometime in the late 80's I think. Still a great place.

Mr ski3pin, that looked like a nice trip! I'm glad to see you're out and about! It won't be long until it's a permanent healedacation.

Back
Top Bottom