Buena Vista Valley, Jersey Valley, Buffalo Valley Nevada - April 2021

Mighty Dodge Ram said:
Good news. I’m amazed at how quickly orthopedic patients can be up and around so quickly these days. I’ll bet you may be busy making sure she doesn’t over do it.
Monday Julie pushed the cart all through Safeway. Tuesday she negotiated the stairs alongside the house and watered the four peach trees. Wednesday, right now, at 8 am she is vacuuming the house............................

I am worn out.

edit-
First trip to the physical therapist this morning. No unnecessary walking or weight bearing. It is counterproductive. Stay off it now so you can walk well later. Stick to the new set of exercises and protocols. Oh, how that made my life so much easier and the Lady so much easier to find around here.

good luck with he rehab/post op ! with your two's history of hiking all over the place, i wondered if there would be some over reach.
i am no expert, but rehab is a bit of a long haul, not super long. its like a long up hill hike, where you have to throttle back to a nice steady pace, and before u know it, you are at the finish.
with julies attitude, and your support, i am sure she will do well.
go

Back
Top Bottom