Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge - January 2020

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
Our next stop after our four nights in Kofa was Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge. What an interesting visit we enjoyed here! Our story and photos are now posted to our blog that you can find at this link -

Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge - January 2020

We hope you are enjoying following along on the adventures we had on this long winter trip! :)

If you're curious - cabeza prieta, Spanish to English translates to dirty head.

We love that country, but the heavy surveillance is a bit haunting. Thanks for the vicarious sightseeing.

Wonderful TR! I hope to get to visit on one my trips to Organ Pipe. That petroglyph site is wonderful. Your comments on the ghostly rock made me think of some of the passages in Craig Child’s’ The Secret Knowledge of Water. Thanks for letting us tag along.

Another great TR- thanks!! So awesome to have a place all to yourselves!!

Wow Ski.Thanks for this part of the trip.
Quit a lot of petroglyphs. There must have been a lot
of early people living in the area. For so much rock art do you think living in
the area was easy?

Ski you take us all on such great trip areas.
Frank

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Wonderful TR! I hope to get to visit on one my trips to Organ Pipe. That petroglyph site is wonderful. Your comments on the ghostly rock made me think of some of the passages in Craig Child’s’ The Secret Knowledge of Water. Thanks for letting us tag along.
Mr. Sage, thanks for your nice comments and take care when you hit the road, there are so many fun spots to find out there!

Ronin said:
Another great TR- thanks!! So awesome to have a place all to yourselves!!
Thanks so much. It is wonderful to get out there alone and experience how big our world still is!

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Wow Ski.Thanks for this part of the trip.
Quit a lot of petroglyphs. There must have been a lot
of early people living in the area. For so much rock art do you think living in
the area was easy?

Ski you take us all on such great trip areas.
Frank
Frank, you are always so kind, thanks for following along!

Back
Top Bottom