Camper Awning

Walldiver

Advanced Member
The subject of awnings have been discussed previously and I have been looking for affordable ones that would adapt to the FWC. I believe I have found one from Busdepot.com.

The awning comes in 2 sizes 8X8 $120 and 8X11 $150. They offer several options to attach them. I opted with the Suction cups $50. I feel they could have used a less heavy duty rubber cup, and feel this might cause a problem with possibly dislodging in higher winds.

I tried it out last weekend, had no winds to test the suction cups. The awning worked nicely and will serve my function of protection from rain when entering the camper. I have posted pictures below for all to see.

Attachments

• Ezy Awning 082 (Small).JPG
    Ezy Awning 082 (Small).JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 357
  • Ezy Awning 083 (Small).JPG
    Ezy Awning 083 (Small).JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 340
  • Ezy Awning 084 (Small).JPG
    Ezy Awning 084 (Small).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 289
In the photo it shows two black plastic weights holding the legs of awning. Are those an add on from you or are they included? Also is that the 8X8 model that you have? Geez one more question! The legs seem tall, did you get the leg extensions?

Thank You
James

In the photo it shows two black plastic weights holding the legs of awning. Are those an add on from you or are they included? Also is that the 8X8 model that you have? Geez one more question! The legs seem tall, did you get the leg extensions?

Thank You
James

The weights were added by me, they are not included. Stakes are included with the awning.

It is the 8X8 model.

Those are the included legs with the awning. I did buy the extended leg kit and I am thinking about trying to figure a way to use them attached to back of the truck or bumper.

Here is a link (I hope) to a post I made in the "ultimate awning" thread last fall. It is a nice unit.

Richard

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3689/page__pid__39824__st__0&#entry39824

Back
Top Bottom