Camper Bashing

marty

A Great Guy
This is Marty from All Terrain Campers and I just want to say that I am sorry for not posting on this forum often like I did in the past due to the fact that we are working like dogs around here to keep up with our orders. And we not only do repairs on the fwc campers but any model or brand that comes in here. If we can fix it we will. As far as getting picked on from somebody that does not know us We are all good here and we have big shoulders. Sure it angers us and we also see it as funny sometimes. This forum has been fantastic in many ways and I am sure it will continue to be that way. If anybody has a question that may be in our field of expertice please call us and we will be happy to be of service. We are very good at what we do unfortunatly we do not have all the answers. Have a nice day. Marty 1-800-446-1003 atc@allterraincampers.com

You guys are great and we appreciate all the help you've given us. We appreciate "old sayings" especially good ones. One of our favorites is, "If you're not taking flax, you're not over the target".....................Keep up the good work!

Agreed, I bought an old FWC because it fit in the budget and ATC isn't old enough to have too many used ones for sale yet but if I was buying new you guys would have my business all the way, you've earned it!!! Great to work with, knowledgeable and customer service is unbeatable. I can't wait to get in there for the re-skin of my camper. Thanks for all the help with the re-model of my fleet Marty!

This is Marty from All Terrain Campers and I just want to say that I am sorry for not posting on this forum often like I did in the past due to the fact that we are working like dogs around here to keep up with our orders. And we not only do repairs on the fwc campers but any model or brand that comes in here. If we can fix it we will. As far as getting picked on from somebody that does not know us We are all good here and we have big shoulders. Sure it angers us and we also see it as funny sometimes. This forum has been fantastic in many ways and I am sure it will continue to be that way. If anybody has a question that may be in our field of expertice please call us and we will be happy to be of service. We are very good at what we do unfortunatly we do not have all the answers. Have a nice day. Marty 1-800-446-1003 atc@allterraincampers.com

Marty
They say immitation is a form of flattery...so Stan told us that FWC is coming out with a "CLASSIC" version of their camper which I assume will be similar to ATC. Looks like you guys are bringing them some competition!
I couldn't find the weights of your campers on your website-are they lighter than FWC? I was wondering if you guys install supersprings?

Marty, et.al.,

I don't know what has been going on as far as complaining about you guys... but, like I've said before to anyone who asks (and some who don't), AT does great work and has given me some of the best customer service I've ever received...

My favorite story is from Fall 2008. I put my camper on while preparing for a 2+ week trip to Glacier N. P.. I tested the heater.... nothing. I called AT, the day I was leaving. They told me to come up and they'd check it out. We got up there around lunchtime. They checked out the heater... put a new one in and made modifications that were needed to insure that I didn't have the same problem again... All while Ben took me and my girlfriend to lunch.

That's customer service.

I hope you are always in business. :)

Clark

Back
Top Bottom