Camper blinds

64highboy

Advanced Member
My camper is a '77. Ive got one roll up blind for the side windows and one for the door. Im missing the blind for the cabover window and one of the long side blinds. They are the roll up style that are wooden dowel with some kind of spring in the centre. Does anyone know if you can still buy replacements or has anyone else made some curtains or blinds that work well.

roller blinds are available at most home improvement stores...they're not always of the quality we find on alaskans. Too bad I'm not coming up your way this year for fishing...I've got spares of both spots off the 58

you should be able to replace them at home depot or lowes

Rusty said:
roller blinds are available at most home improvement stores...they're not always of the quality we find on alaskans. Too bad I'm not coming up your way this year for fishing...I've got spares of both spots off the 58

you should be able to replace them at home depot or lowes
Its a good thing you didnt come fishing from what Ive heard its been terrible this year.

Rusty said:
my sister is moving to Sequim late in September....I'll keep you up to speed with my trip up there...maybe we can make a hand-off
That sounds good thanks rusty, in the mean time Ive got all the brackets so ill just use the one blind and swap it back and forth depending which side privacy is needed.

I also have two role up blinds in pretty good shape from my 76 CO. Been hanging on to them incase someone might need them. I replace mine with venetian blinds from Lowes. Not original but nice to be able to adjust them. I am in No. CA.

Back
Top Bottom