Camper running lites - 3 not working

Henricksen

Advanced Member
Hi there,

On my 2006 CO Alaskan 10 ft., 3 out of 8 running lites don't work (1 on the front CO and 1 each on the sides front) Any suggestions as to how to track the problem. Not the bulb, since a working bulb still doesn't lite any of the 3 up. I am definitely not that sharp with electrical stuff, but it seems that the problem can't be that big but what I should be able to fix it.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Henricksen

My 94 does that occasionally, check the screws that hold the lights to the camper, one is a ground. On mine simple taking them out and putting them back works.

That same thing happened on my Winnebago and FWC. Fixed both by gentle re-tightening. Don't strip the holes by going too tight.

Thanks all of you for your replies. It seems I should have postponed my post until I did a little more work and found out pretty much what all of you were suggesting was the problem. They all work now after cleaning and tightening the screws.
Henricksen

Glad you figured it out, when I made my new roof I ran separate ground and power wires to all the marker lights.

Back
Top Bottom