Can an old FWC be modded to fit a Toyota T-100?

It doesn't sound like you're interested but I'll add that there's a Ranger listed on craigslist in the Magnolia district of Seattle at: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/rvs/1280998250.html It's been listed for a while at $4K so they might come down some....

Rich, Not sure where you are or if you'd be interested in this link but if you are and make contact with them I can go check it out for you if needed I live 30min from there.

Add me to the list. I have the Master bath torn down to studs and a new sink/toilet/whirlpool sitting in the corner looking me in the face day after day....

and the house needs painted....

and ...um....I own 2 more houses...like a NUT.....one of which is a 15 year long construction project that is 90% complete (log home)....

and we just bought another house in New Mexico...fortunately...in fairly good shape...

also add me to the list of folks who doesn't get out as much as he'd like....and I'm right here in the middle of it! :rolleyes::eek::D

could be worse tho....yup.

mtn

I just finished hanging the new stained solid wood entry and closet doors in the bedrooms and master bath. Next up I have to buy/stain/polyurathane/ and install all the casing and baseboard.

The build a shed.

The remodel the spare bathroom.

The knock out a kitchen wall, overlay the drywall ceiling in the kitchen and livingroom, reroute some wiring for the new kitchen, fix all the drywall, install hardwoods, install cabinets/new kitchen, trim work, crown moulding, etc.

Then the yard/patio...

No wonder I haven't made much progress on that couch mod yet :p

Add me to the list. I have the Master bath torn down to studs and a new sink/toilet/whirlpool sitting in the corner looking me in the face day after day....

and the house needs painted....

and ...um....I own 2 more houses...like a NUT.....one of which is a 15 year long construction project that is 90% complete (log home)....

and we just bought another house in New Mexico...fortunately...in fairly good shape...

also add me to the list of folks who doesn't get out as much as he'd like....and I'm right here in the middle of it! :rolleyes::eek::D

could be worse tho....yup.

mtn

MTN.

I understand that reefer madness can result in the inability to see a job through to completion.

Dick

Had a Fleet, lost a Fleet

Had a 1990 Fleet, actually a Fleet II lined up in Alameda, called the guy confirmed he still had it, told him I was coming from 2.5 hours away. Took the cap and bedliner off my truck, loaded up my tools and as I was about to pull out of the driveway he called me to say that a guy drove by that moment, saw the sign on the camper and bought it........sucked! However, I did notice with the bedliner out that both my front bed mounts had cracked through the bed and needed to be welded so it was a blessing in disguise, the camper would have really put the hurt on my bed. I'll get it welded on Monday and the search continues.

MTN.

I understand that reefer madness can result in the inability to see a job through to completion.

Dick

Kinda like beer makes your feet disappear? :eek:

Yer probably right, Dick, but it's a HAPPY inability. :D

and far better than being a puppet-on-a-string (addict) to the pills my regular doc threw at me like candy...

YMMV!

mtn

Back
Top Bottom