Canada's Caribou Region With Four Wheel Camper

cmck

Advanced Member
Hi All, I recently Finished up a trip filming a wildlife video for a local Toyota Dealers here in BC,

Had the four Wheel Eagle on my Tacoma and Headed up to the Churn Creek area near Williams lake.
Great Area for Backroad Exploration, Landscapes and Wildlife. You can Watch the Video here if you like (it's 3 Minutes)

Thanks !
Chris

Wow! Great video that brought back memories from the mid '70s when I worked at the Perry Ranch in Cache Creek. We overwintered calves from the Gang Ranch. I made the trip to the Gang Ranch area once to an area they called Sheep Flats. I remember looking down into the Fraser and seeing eagles soaring below me. It is a very special place.

Thanks,
Paul

Well done video. Thanks for sharing it.

The Cariboo and the Chilcotin regions are the best places in B.C. for exploration and solitude.

Uber Cool Video. Thank you. Like N'Kwala, thanks for the trip down memory lane. I lived in the Methow Valley of Washington state for several years and always thought the Okanogan/Caribou/Quesnel River Country just got neater the farther north one went.

Back
Top Bottom