Casita 17' SD

windy

2009 17' Spirit Deluxe located just across the bridge from Hood River, OR. Asking $13,500
Great little trailer for light off-roading or highway. Used but not abused. Everything functions as it should and the trailer is ready to go camping. Overall the trailer is in good condition but not "Like New". No leaks or odors, never smoked in. Items recently replaced: Tires, Microwave, Battery,Inverter/charger. Brakes are like new and bearings packed when the tires were replaced. Cosmetically the exterior is not "chalky" but it could use a wax job. I have been trying to do one but every time I get a chance the weather will not cooperate.

I will not be able to show the trailer until December 15th but I am happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please email or text asI do not have cell service where I am. mgrolnick@gmail.comor (979)492-9729

IMG_2613.JPGIMG_2614.JPGIMG_2616.JPGIMG_2618.JPGIMG_2621.JPG
IMG_2614.JPGIMG_2618.JPG

RUNNING GEAR/CHASSIS
15′ Tires/Wheels D-range
High Lift Axle

Torsion Rubber Ride Suspension
Spare Tire w/Cover
Electric Brakes
Safety Chains
Welded Stabilizer Jacks
Manual Tongue Jack
Tongue Jack Wheel
Lug Wrench

EXTERIOR
2 Piece Custom Marine Grade Fiberglass Body
Exterior Door Light
Two 20 lb Gas Bottles
Automatic Change Over Regulator
License Plate Holder w/light
LED Running/ Tail/ Stop Lights
City Water Connection
Outside Shower/Wash Station
25′ Service Cord, 30 amp
25' Extension Cord, 30 amp
Locking power Cord Hatch
Locking Fresh Water Fill
12V Battery Pack
110 Volt Exterior Outlet
Bubble Levels

INTERIOR
Custom Marine Grade Fiberglass Furniture
Plush Carpet Lined storage Compartments
Side Overhead Carpet Lined storage
12 Volt Lighting
12 Volt Outlet
110 Volt Interior Outlets
Vinyl Flooring
4″ Cushions
Opening Screened Windows
Mini Blinds
Fantastic Power Fan Roof Vent
Converter/Battery Charger
Deluxe Insulation

BATHROOM & PLUMBING
Wet Bath
25 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
32 Gallon Gray Water Tank
15 Galon Black Water Tank
Water Heater 6 Gal, Gas, Electric, Electronic Ignition
Water Heater By-Pass Kit
12 Volt Demand Water System
Sewer Hose Storage

SAFETY
Safety Egress Window
Smoke Detector
LP Gas Detector
Safety Fire Extinguisher
Safety Breakaway Switch
Safety Chains
GFI Electrical Circuit

KITCHEN & APPLIANCES
Power Range Hood w/Light
Range Cover
Two Burner Cook Top
Silverware Drawer
Water Hose
Blow Out Plug
Water Pressure Regulator
Hitch Lock
Microwave Oven
Fan for Refrigerator
Roof Mount A/C w/heat strip
Furnace 16,000 BTU
Flat Screen HD Television w/ DVD Player
TV Antenna w/Amplifier
TV Shelf
Cable Ready
Awning

Sorry, I guess I forgot the most important part.

The trailer is Near Hood River, Oregon (Underwood, WA) and I'm asking $13,500 and it is a 2009.

Used but not abused. Everything functions as it should and the trailer is ready to go camping. Overall the trailer is in good condition but not "Like New". No leaks or odors, never smoked in. Items recently replaced: Tires, Microwave, Battery,Inverter/charger. Brakes are like new and bearings packed when the tires were replaced. Cosmetically the exterior is not "chalky" but it could use a wax job. I have been trying to do one but every time I get a chance the weather will not cooperate.
I will not be able to show the trailer until December 15th but I am happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Please email or text asI do not have cell service where I am. mgrolnick@gmail.com or (979)492-9729

Here are a few more pics:
IMG_2622.JPGIMG_2620.JPGIMG_2619.JPGIMG_2617.JPGIMG_2615.JPG

Can't help but notice that there is apparent interest in this trailer by a couple of long time pop-up owners. And long time member pvstoy bought a Casita when they sold their camper. We also are pretty sure a Casita will be what we go to when that time comes. Like our campers, they have a good reputation and hold their value well.

Good luck with selling your camper, Windy. I don't think it will take long.

Ted said:
Can't help but notice that there is apparent interest in this trailer by a couple of long time pop-up owners. And long time member pvstoy bought a Casita when they sold their camper. We also are pretty sure a Casita will be what we go to when that time comes. Like our campers, they have a good reputation and hold their value well.

Good luck with selling your camper, Windy. I don't think it will take long.
Thanks. We are going in the opposite direction so if anyone has a pop-up that fits a '13 Tacoma, I'm certainly open to a trade.

We went from a FWC to a Casita 17' SD about five years ago and have really enjoyed the extra space, air conditioner, and the wet bath etc. Like all things with campers it's a compromise and for everything you gain you give up another. All depends on your camping style and taste. That said the Casita has worked great for us to this point. Best of luck with your sale.

DLN said:
We went from a FWC to a Casita 17' SD about five years ago and have really enjoyed the extra space, air conditioner, and the wet bath etc. Like all things with campers it's a compromise and for everything you gain you give up another. All depends on your camping style and taste. That said the Casita has worked great for us to this point. Best of luck with your sale.
Thanks, We are torn about whether or not to sell it. Won't hurt our feelings if we don't but could use the xtra $$$. If we don't sell it I guess we will just have to suffer through having both. The only problem will be trying to figure out where to go and what to do :D.

Windy,
Don't worry Casitas usually sell as fast as FWCs do. Have you posted on the Casita Travel Trailer Forum (not Casita Club Portal Forum)? Could be a good idea.

I have. I'm a little early though as I am out of town and can't show the trailer until Dec 15th.

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Back
Top Bottom