Catalina Awning

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
This was mounted on the Ranger II camper we bought. You can find info here: http://shop.scamptrailers.com/p-88-ae-catalina-2500-8ft-awning.aspx

The vinyl shade material appears to be in very good shape and not used much. The plastic end caps are bowed out a bit with uv fading. Everything appears to work well. Couple of things are missing – the wand for opening if it’s mounted out of hand reach and the two locking screws if it is used not fully extended with the auto locking buttons engaged. It has minor some minor denting in the middle of the aluminum cover. Receipt says this was mounted on our camper by the factory in 1998.

We will give this free to a MEMBER of this forum that wants it and picks it up here in Pollock Pines.

Attachments

• FWC-camper-003-web.jpg
    FWC-camper-003-web.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 196
  • FWC-camper-004-web.jpg
    FWC-camper-004-web.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 201
  • FWC-camper-011-web.jpg
    FWC-camper-011-web.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 399
  • FWC-camper-008-web.jpg
    FWC-camper-008-web.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 180
  • FWC-camper-006-web.jpg
    FWC-camper-006-web.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 168
  • FWC-camper-013-web.jpg
    FWC-camper-013-web.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 156
This was mounted on the Ranger II camper we bought. You can find info here: http://shop.scamptrailers.com/p-88-ae-catalina-2500-8ft-awning.aspx

The vinyl shade material appears to be in very good shape and not used much. The plastic end caps are bowed out a bit with uv fading. Everything appears to work well. Couple of things are missing – the wand for opening if it’s mounted out of hand reach and the two locking screws if it is used not fully extended with the auto locking buttons engaged. It has minor some minor denting in the middle of the aluminum cover. Receipt says this was mounted on our camper by the factory in 1998.

We will give this free to a MEMBER of this forum that wants it and picks it up here in Pollock Pines.

I'll make the trip up to Pollock Pines if it's still available...I'd love to have it since my old FWC has no awning..

Thanks for the offer..

Bob

I think what ski3pin meant was that you pick up the awning, then DD gets your airbags. Thanks Bob!

Darn, missed my chance - well if Bob passes it up let me know Ski, I'm just down in Placerville. Now I have to head out to the garage to continue replacing the rear lift panel on my fleet.

Happy Travels all!

I think what ski3pin meant was that you pick up the awning, then DD gets your airbags. Thanks Bob!

Aaron, I know you wouldn't want an old set off a DODGE, so I picked you up a set designed just for your Ford. I'll bring them along to Death Valley...

Attachments

• airbags-1.jpg
    airbags-1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 212
Bob, will you be bringing this airbag to Death Valley? :p

gallery_2_108_104623.jpg

Yep, actually, that's a large gas bag (eat some of my cooking and find out). I'll also bring a new jug of Airplane Gas...and a couple pounds of bacon which I'll share with Marc..

Hey Bob:
Good to meet you. I just showed your photo to my wife and she was excited and happy to see it already on your truck and that it has a good home. Safe and happy travels to you!

Back
Top Bottom