Classifieds

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
I'm working on a classified module for the forum software. I think the classifieds should reflect the unique nature of the site and cater to lightweight expedition campers, trailers, custom built 4x4's (Sportsmobile etc), and related accessories. I need to come up with a list of cateogries. Any suggestions?

I'm working on a classified module for the forum software. I think the classifieds should reflect the unique nature of the site and cater to lightweight expedition campers, trailers, custom built 4x4's (Sportsmobile etc), and related accessories. I need to come up with a list of cateogries. Any suggestions?

Figure out what to charge and how to collect. You *deserve* some revenue to support your effort.

Figure out what to charge and how to collect. You *deserve* some revenue to support your effort.

I think advertisers will foot the bill. I like the idea of member services being free :)

1 folder for Campers For Sale - FWC, ATC, trailers, Sportsmobile, etc.

1 folder for Gear For Sale - camper parts and camping gear

1 folder for Miscellaneous for sale - whatever may be of interest

...perhaps a Wanted to Buy folder as well

for sale:
Campers
Truck parts
Camper parts
Camping gear
Misc..stuff
This will be fun.......

Classifieds...

Dawg....Very nice....I think they will be a great asset to us all. Thanks for your efforts.
Brian

great work dd, think this will be very useful to a lot of members! thanks for your efforts

great work dd, think this will be very useful to a lot of members! thanks for your efforts

I was thinking about adding a category just for your stuff :D

BTW - post up some pics in the gallery, I love your truck/camper setup!

Your just making a great site better. I suggest adding a section for vehicles.
Also, don't have too many small categories. Makes it too much of a pain to look at. I think normal will be to check everything for sale (we all dream).

Back
Top Bottom