cold weather pack installation

My new FWC Grandby was installed in September. The cold weather pack was on backorder and was shipped to me some weeks later. It arrived without any installation instructions. I see that my Grandby has Velcro along the sides of the interior, but no Velcro on the front or back. I am not certain how to install this. Any advice?

Thanks.

Just a little tip that works good for me.... Install the sides first, no brainier there...Then I fold back the material at the ends and use a dinner plate to tuck it in behind the ends.

I had to wait for mine also and installed it a little differently. First I rolled one side out and then I placed a hand on either side of the back window on the liner and set it in place making sure it was level. I then moved slowly to the front adhering the top of the liner as I went. I did the front corner getting it behind the lift panel and then got down and did the rear. I pulled the bottom down and adhered it. I followed the same procedure on the other side. It took me around 15-20 minutes to do it all.

Contact FWC, I'm sure they will give you the instructions

Back
Top Bottom