Collapsible water bag for grey water

gaylon

Can anyone point to a collapsible grey water bag on amazon that they know will connect to (accept threaded connector of ) a washing machine hose?

Billharr I love that mod. One of the best I've done to my rig. That said.... WARNING! I just returned form a 3 week trip one week in Death Valley and some long hard washboard roads. I guess with a few gallons of grey water and the washboards mine broke loose. Had only used self tapping screws to hold 3 metal bands. They came loose and when the PVC fell it broke a fitting letting it leak. After it broke we heard a ratting on some bumps but had no idea what it may be. Also was happy it seemed to never fill and not drain sink.... was just draining in bed bed and out :( . Removed and fixed after we got home. If anyone has done the mod... next time Camper out check the fastening ;)

XJINTX said:
Billharr I love that mod. One of the best I've done to my rig. That said.... WARNING! I just returned form a 3 week trip one week in Death Valley and some long hard washboard roads. I guess with a few gallons of grey water and the washboards mine broke loose. Had only used self tapping screws to hold 3 metal bands. They came loose and when the PVC fell it broke a fitting letting it leak. After it broke we heard a ratting on some bumps but had no idea what it may be. Also was happy it seemed to never fill and not drain sink.... was just draining in bed bed and out :( . Removed and fixed after we got home. If anyone has done the mod... next time Camper out check the fastening ;)
Yes I did my first tank held on with bungie cords. After several years had a cord break and break my hose. Did a field repair through the tie down hole. Reworked with metal bands, did not drill he bands. Used a bracket across the bands with two screws.

Back
Top Bottom