Communication with Four wheel camper

I gave up on contacting the Woodland factory. The guys in Rancho Cucamonga have been great though! Got to meet them a few months ago dropping mine off for a lift panel replacement as well. Highly recommended.

Well for once I am VERY happy to report something positive. I received a voice message from Christina today about my furnace issues. Basically telling me what we already figured out and for now leaving the duct work off was the best solution. I called her back (had to leave a VM) saying I know she is busy and I just wanted to thank her for calling and following up. She called me back a little later saying the owner is on it and wants to find a solution.
Christina is new and I believe in parts but seems to be on top of things and it looks like FWC is working on being the company that we all want them to be.
Now if I can just exercise some patience!

I called about an hour ago to order a replacement clear bubble slider for the screen door. FWC called back about 15 minutes ago and took my order. Said it will ship tomorrow.

That was good service.

Pre-Covid I had stellar service from FWC for my thee visits:
1. Initial purchase
2. Replace leaking rear window
3. Repair my damage to roof rack

They have had issues that most have mentioned. COVID, huge demand for their campers, etc. They have had some turnover in their service department although to be fair you've always had to be super persistent to get them to respond. Christina is dealing with setup, delivery, service, you name it. They need more staff for sure.

As an aside I called today checking on something for my '11 Eagle and found out they were selling a demo Fleet off the shop floor. Drove over to check it out and couldn't resist. Eagle coming up for sale in a week or so.

unfortunately for me the dealer i got mine from.lied about the condition of the camper to separate me from my money (fraud)(fraud) ,warranty work was shabbily done and they make it seem like i am the one that has done something wrong. After a while four wheel camper just stopped returning calls and emails.
Am i enjoying my camper, absolutely,(course i enjoyed our 1970 vw camper too) but i never would have bought this knowing what i know now, it's a sellers market and they know it.
So to the OP, i feel you brodude,my warranty runs out soon and i was not even able to use it for 5 months cause it was so bad,i've got a work order with 18 hrs labor and they kept it a month,when i got it back the roof was screwed up.
I do feel like I am on my own with this rig........
but i am sitting on a beach somewhere in it now but there are other options like i tell everyone who asks me about this rig

early morning storms on the beach and i see the water dripping in from the edge of the liner,used a towel then moved on to a coffee pot, was gonna shoot video of dripping water but can hear the owner of the dealership telling me it's only condensation......
waiting for good waves from a passing tropical storm

beachbunny said:
early morning storms on the beach and i see the water dripping in from the edge of the liner,used a towel then moved on to a coffee pot, was gonna shoot video of dripping water but can hear the owner of the dealership telling me it's only condensation......
waiting for good waves from a passing tropical storm

OK...sorry to hear of the troubles you have had and are continuing to have...it would be of benefit to others if you could ID the dealer that you are referring to, the year/model of your FWC and what caused the roof to leak and what damage was done to it by the dealer...as the saying goes; "The devil is in the details"...

Enjoy the ocean....Baja?

Phil

Back
Top Bottom