Complements Of Andre'

the fisherman

Big Time
Two young boys walk into a pharmacy one day, pick out a box of Tampons and proceed to the checkout counter. The man at the counter askes the older boy,"son how old are you?" "eight" replied the boy. The man continued "do you know what these are used for?" The boy replied,"not exactly' but they aren't for me, their for him. He's my brother, he's four. We saw on TV that if you used these you would be able to swim and ride a bike, right now he can't do either one"

It's Not Mine

It came from Andre', who does have some of the best I ever heard, this goes on pretty much all the time in my world, I believe jobs like commercial fishing are a breeding ground for jokes in general, and practical jokes in particular, if you tire of them, just say so, I'll stop. I can hear the sigh of relief from Scotland right now, no, I'm not a Scot, Heinz 57 all the way.

Keep them coming fisherman there new to me.I am in the lounge for the jokes and childish behavior only .:thumb:

just say so, I'll stop
:)
I remember cutting firewood on shares with an older guy named Lew about thirty years ago. He'd heard all the jokes in the world. We were swapping stories and splitting chunks and I asked, "Did you hear the one about the Quaker and his heifer?"

Lew said, "Yes, but tell it again. It's one of my favorite stories!"

Keep on.

Back
Top Bottom