Condensation management

Not sure any of these could keep up with all the condensation that forms on the liner.
I don't thing they are made for that use.
I think ,maybe the best way to keep the condensation off the liner is the "arctic" pac type thing.

I have used a micro material throw.cut to the height of the liner. I use it around the area of the bed where our heads are. It works a bit ,but I haven't really messed with it to make it better.
Like having a full Velcro strip to hold it in place. Now I am just using cloths pins. It's still is the experimenting stage.
Actually we haven't had to use it on the last few trips so it just sits rolled up in the storage space.
One of these days when I have the need I'll put more thought into it.
Frank

Even with the Arctic Pack you get condensation on the vinyl. The only way to prevent that I think is if you could make the Arctic Pack 100% airtight -- no opening windows, and no gaps where it's not velcroed to the wall (in the corners, and at the ends behind the lifting panels). Even then, I don't know if the material itself is 100% air/vapor-proof...

The Arctick Pack helps for insulation, but at winter temps you'll still have condensation back there. Plus there's the ice crystals on the ceiling.

I have one of those Eva dry 500's in my camper and it pretty much never turned pink... I think the air needs to circulate enough (without hitting a cold surface that the moisture will grab onto) for those to put a dent in things.

The wood burning stove might work though.

Back
Top Bottom