Cowboy Kent’s Souped Up Scrambled Eggs

Man those do look good. I do my bacon and eggs in Cast Iron while camping most mornings. I'm afraid I'd be done eating before he started folding over his eggs ;) That said I am going to start following him :)

Good to see the deployment of Duke's Mayo in the scramble. We consume lots of Duke's here in the South. We hear there are some other brands, but we don't care to try them. Only Duke's on this old boy's summertime mater sammiches, and a leftover Thanksgiving turkey sammich with Duke's on both pieces of bread, fresh ground black pepper, and a pinch of sea salt----that's the good stuff.

Love his YouTube videos. His cook books are great also, I have this one.

Attachments

• Kent Rollins.jpg
    Kent Rollins.jpg
    393.3 KB · Views: 24
Oh man I am so hungry for a good cinnamon roll.
We use sourdough a lot in our cooking.
Like waffles for dinner or breakfast. Bread,usually 2
rounds a week.
Sourdough flat bread on the griddle.
There are a lot of things you can do with it.All good.
Frank

I love cinnamon rolls, but last year I found out I have diabetes, so white flour and sugar are out... I tried making some with WW flour and non-sugar sweetener and they were okay, but not quite as good as sourdoughs c-rolls.

Elken said:
I love cinnamon rolls, but last year I found out I have diabetes, so white flour and sugar are out... I tried making some with WW flour and non-sugar sweetener and they were okay, but not quite as good as sourdoughs c-rolls.
Talk to your physician about Agave Syrup as a sweetener, it has a low glycemic index number.

OK, thanks for the link. I will look into agave; I am already getting honey from a local farmer.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Ski this is like the kid who gets caught chewing gum in class.
You can't do that if you didn't bring enough for everyone.

Please stop teasing us they look soooo good.
Frank

Elken said:
Mmmmm. looks good!
The Lady is doing a great job with sourdough buttermilk cinnamon rolls. The house smells so good as they bake and then pulling them apart as they're still warm................................yum. :)

ski3pin said:
The Lady is doing a great job with sourdough buttermilk cinnamon rolls. The house smells so good as they bake and then pulling them apart as they're still warm................................yum. :)
Epic trolling :p

just sayin’

Back
Top Bottom