Custom Alcan Springs for Gen 1 Tacoma

meach4x4

I had custom springs built for my 2004 Toyota Tacoma truck just before we decided to sell the camper and truck. The springs were installed for just one trip... delivering the camper to the new owner in Nevada. The truck buyer wanted the truck with the lighter duty OME springs, so I removed the Alcans and they are now for sale. Alcan Springs have a great reputation and are built with the best materials and designs. The empty ride with these springs felt like a typical 3/4 ton truck running empty. With the popup camper in the bed the ride was excellent.

These springs were ordered from Alcan 8/3/11 and shipped 6 weeks later. They cost $526 plus shipping for a total of $610. I am asking $400 plus shipping for them, so you are saving $126 plus you won't have to wait 6 weeks to get them shipped. Contact me via email with any questions or offers.

Price reduced to $300 plus shipping O.B.O!!!!

Gil
meach4x4@hotmail.com

I had custom springs built for my 2004 Toyota Tacoma truck just before we decided to sell the camper and truck. The springs were installed for just one trip... delivering the camper to the new owner in Nevada. The truck buyer wanted the truck with the lighter duty OME springs, so I removed the Alcans and they are now for sale. Alcan Springs have a great reputation and are built with the best materials and designs. The empty ride with these springs felt like a typical 3/4 ton truck running empty. With the popup camper in the bed the ride was excellent.

These springs were ordered from Alcan 8/3/11 and shipped 6 weeks later. They cost $526 plus shipping for a total of $610. I am asking $400 plus shipping for them, so you are saving $126 plus you won't have to wait 6 weeks to get them shipped. Contact me via email with any questions or offers.

Gil
meach4x4@hotmail.com

After checking further, I found you are correct that the springs were lengthened in 1998. So, the custom springs I have will fit 1998 through 2004 models. However, the 1998-2004 model years are still considered "Gen 1 Tacomas". The Gen 2 started in 2005. Apparently, the change of cosmetics and spring lengths were not considered significant enough to be classified as a generational change.

Since I have not been able to sell the springs yet and I am cleaning out my garage, I am willing to drop the price to $300 plus shipping O.B.0.!!! They still have less than 1,000 miles on them, and are in like new condition.

Gil

Back
Top Bottom