Custom Arctic Liner for Four Wheel Camper, Shell mods, cabinets

Jeff Riemer

I want to share my mods on my Eagle shell. I previously posted the installation I did on my Propex furnace. I have had a chance to do a bit more work. These were all out of ideas after trips where they were decided would be very-nice-to-haves to keep things more organized, functional and liveable. I did all of the work myself.

full

New liner in place, this is made from felt, cut to fit snug top to bottom and secured with velcro.
full

full

full

Finished Propex Furnace enclosure and outlet vent. More storage inside for garbage can.
full

Cabinet at the front, aluminum edging, clothing and propane cylinder storage.
full

full

Shlef unit.
full

Anchor for ARB Fridge Freezer. It fits perfectly on the shelf near the front passenger side. I used four of these anchors and cam straps to hold it snug. Fits perfectly and stays put. You can still access it with the roof down.
full

Extra hooks above the furnace.
full

Hook(s) in the ceiling. Put these in when the roof is down so you know they will clear.
full

Custom blinds, one layer of emergency blanket material sandwiched between 2 layers of polyester fabric, snap buttons hold them in place on the window. I have these for the front, side and door window.

full

Under Cabinet LED Light Strips
full

Cabinet Light Switch. I installed it here because it is a pain to have to climb in to the camper to turn on the overhead lights when it is dark. Now I can just open the door and the switch is right there on the couch support angle.

Back
Top Bottom