Death Valley Photos

benburnett

Pat & Carolin went to Death Valley, Utah, Detroit Lake Oregon and Trona Pinnacles Californis after they picked up their camper and sent us some great photos. Carolin was kind enough to send me the actual locations of each photo and they have been updated on the web site.

The full size photos take a bit to load but are worth the wait.

https://www.allterraincampers.com/Morehen_Death_Valley_1.html

There are three more pages of photos of Pat and Carolin's trip under customer photos page on the web site

https://www.allterraincampers.com/Customer_Photos.html

Enjoy the pics.

Hi everyone! Now Ben's let the cat out of the bag, I guess we have to stop lurking.

Our trip to Death Valley was great until the temperature hit 95 degrees. A tad warm for my better half, so we headed off to Moab, Utah. I won't mention the snow storm we drove through to get there (and, no we didn't have a furnace). Many of the pictures are of one of our favourite destinations - Canyonlands National Park. Two years ago my hubbie was admiring the view from Dead Horse State Park when he spotted a road (trail) far below. Since we had a 9 foot camper (non pop up) we couldn't explore it. After picking up the ATC camper we were finally able to travel the 100 mile loop of the White Rim Trail. Wow! Both the new camper and new truck (Dodge Powerwagon) performed admirably. There were a few hills where we feared the camper's turnbuckles might break off, but nothing moved. We spent two days on the road, but will plan on three next time so we can fully appreciate and soak up the scenery.

In the Death Valley photo collection, some of you might recognise the Lippencott Road and the road to Mengel Pass.

Now we are wondering how the camper will perform in the rainy Pacific northwest.

Happy camping,
Pat and Carolin

Congratulations on your new ATC! It's great to see they are getting such positive feedback from their clients.

Beautiful pics from two of my favorite places, but what a haul to get from one to the other! The White Rim Trail is possibly the most scenic trail in Utah. And yes, two days is great but three days would be better!

I'm heading to the Maze District of Canyonlands in June for a Father's Day weekend camping trip. Can't wait!

I look forward to seeing more from your future adventures -

Back
Top Bottom