Denver Sportsman & Camper Show This Weekend (Jan 16-19th)

Stan@FourWheel

Thought I would send out a quick reminder that the International Sportsman's Exposition is happening this weekend in Denver.

If you want to see a few different manfs. of campers, there are usually a few vendors there.

The past few years we have shown the Four Wheel Pop-up Campers, and companies like Phoenix Campers & Hallmark Campers are usually there too.

Makes for a good place to see a few different brands all under the same roof.

Show Dates: Jan. 16th - 19th, 2014.

Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202

Show Hours are ...
Thursday 11:00am to 9:00pm
Friday 11:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 8:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm

Happy Camping

I'll be coming in from Texas to attend. It will be my first time seeing a FWC in person. Looking forward to it. See you there!

I thought I saw somewhere that FWC was going to be at a show in Boise Idaho. I can't seem to find the info does anyone have any info on it?

Just finished at the show. I was thoroughly impressed by the FWC product. The quality and craftsmanship is impressive. I looked at some more conventional truck campers there as well, and none of those can even compare. I am sold.

Thanks again to Chris at Rocky Mountain FWC. I will definitely be doing business with him when its time to order.

When I get home tonight, ill get on the laptop and post pics of campers from the show.

Here's the pics I promised. The majority are of the Hawk, since that is the model I'm getting. Some of the pics are not perfect. They were taken on my cell phone and there was a huge crowd which made it difficult. I will also post pics of different brand campers I saw in the "other brands" forum. Enjoy!

OK, well I can't seem to get the pics to post. How do you post pics on here?

I tried to copy and paste, but it wouldnt let me. I then tried the attach file function, but it said the file was too big. Then I tried the attach image icon, and it wanted a URL. Then I just dragged the photo to the reply box, but it posted blank.

Texan76 said:
OK, well I can't seem to get the pics to post. How do you post pics on here?

I tried to copy and paste, but it wouldnt let me. I then tried the attach file function, but it said the file was too big. Then I tried the attach image icon, and it wanted a URL. Then I just dragged the photo to the reply box, but it posted blank.
Read here in the member support area. Not hard to post when you get to the right size or put on a picture site, or gallery and use the URL.

We love pictures.

Bill

Hawk Front Dinette with shower, no toilet

gallery_4925_723_301108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom