DIY side liner replacement?

Frank,
On mine, the previous owner put down a nice pad and carpet. It works great in the winter, so I am going to leave it. Takes up some room though. I prefer my tan colored liner, and since I have a blazer the liner would probably have to be a custom circumference. I spend more time out than in, so I will leave it unless it begins to bug me. Just curious about the cost of the liner. By the way, I like your canoe set up. I am going to do something similar.

Jim

Hi Jim. The canoe rack works well. My wife and i can put it on the roof with no problem. The track down the middle helps,if there is wind it keeps the canoe from sliding as much.What part of Michigan do you live in/

Frank

Frank,
I am below the center of the lower peninsula. I am about 45 minutes from lake michigan, two and a half from detroit, about 3 from chicago, and about four from the straights bridge. We have lots of state and federal land to play on, most with water (and mud). Lots of fun.
Jim

Greetings. Sorry for the delay, I've been out enjoying my camper. Anyhow the new panels were 50 bucks each, and the new side liner was $700 with out the artic pack. I ordered from the factory. I now have 6'4" headroom. I too am just over 6' and the additional height is great. The color is grey. Enjoy.

Where did you get you side liner and panels.. I called FWC today and was quoted 195 each for lift panels and 995 for canvas. Not installed.. basically over 1400 for all three items..

Where did you get you side liner and panels.. I called FWC today and was quoted 195 each for lift panels and 995 for canvas. Not installed.. basically over 1400 for all three items..

Snider, you could also give the guys at ATC a call for prices of parts, etc. Pop-up owners I know have found their charges quite reasonable.

And welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom