Dometic/Atwood water heater igniter board replacement.

joebob25

Hello all,

I’ve been researching here and on the interwebz for the last hour but can’t seem to find the proper answer. The water heater on my 2018 Hawk stopped working (inexplicably… after working one day, sitting for a week and not moving.) I get propane but no spark, I can light manually with a lighter, but the thermocouple cuts off the propane after a few seconds. After looking around I’m assuming it’s the igniter board, this seems to be a very common problem with these water heaters. I’ve read posts stating the the Dinosaur Electronics replacement boards are reliable and a good fix. My hang up is I can’t figure out which option to order. There are a million options for 10 pin, 6 pin, 4 pin, 3 way, 2 way ect. To complicate things further, there seem to be different part numbers between Atwood/Dometic based on various years, and then other part numbers that have superseded older part numbers ect... I can’t find my specific part number listed on the Dinosaur Electronics spread sheet. Does anyone know which Dinosaur UIB I need to order to replace my simple propane only igniter board? The Dometic part number is 91349 if that helps for reference.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I have tried all the other solutions of cleaning the terminals, ensuring the propane is on, replacing the sparker/thermocouple.

Back
Top Bottom