Eagle dinnete

wildbill

I've seen some of the Eagle dinnete conversions. I want to do one in my Eagle. Any suggestions from folks who have taken on this project?

Bill

I've seen some of the Eagle dinnete conversions. I want to do one in my Eagle. Any suggestions from folks who have taken on this project?

Bill

welcome bill.i have a bobcat (the ATC version of the eagle).i had it built with a dinette.check the thread bobcat with dinette,it may help.i don't think the conversion would be difficult at all.if you are handy with woodworking its not a big job.there are some other threads with conversions.those owners will check in i'am sure.if i can help feel free to contact me.good luck.the dinette really makes a difference i think.to me it makes the floor space more useable and still gives storage. frank

Hi,

I have an Eagle shell which I bought new and we thought hard about the table situation. The table can take up a lot of room. Also, when the weather is really good, we might want to sit outside. So, we went with a portable solution. We bought a really nice aluminum TV like table that folds up and is super light weight. We can use it in the camper, or take it outside. I created a nice fancy wood and formica top to put on it (in this photo) but decided later that it was over kill. I didn't want to create something fancy that was 'built-in' and actually we are happy we didn't. Sometimes, we don't even bother with the table.

Anyway, here's a picture of our aluminum table which I bet we bought at Walmat or something (long time ago) and it has the formica board on top which we don't bother with any more.

Simplicity is the best way to go.

Chris

table final.jpg

Hi,

I have an Eagle shell which I bought new and we thought hard about the table situation. The table can take up a lot of room. Also, when the weather is really good, we might want to sit outside. So, we went with a portable solution. We bought a really nice aluminum TV like table that folds up and is super light weight. We can use it in the camper, or take it outside. I created a nice fancy wood and formica top to put on it (in this photo) but decided later that it was over kill. I didn't want to create something fancy that was 'built-in' and actually we are happy we didn't. Sometimes, we don't even bother with the table.

Anyway, here's a picture of our aluminum table which I bet we bought at Walmat or something (long time ago) and it has the formica board on top which we don't bother with any more.

Simplicity is the best way to go.

Chris

View attachment 7921

Yukon/Chris.
It looks like you have a stovetop on the cabinet by the door, is that a heater as well? How about some pics of the galley? Looks like great work. thanks.

Yukon/Chris.
It looks like you have a stovetop on the cabinet by the door, is that a heater as well? How about some pics of the galley? Looks like great work. thanks.

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1260/

Back
Top Bottom