Eagle/Ranger bed mod.

Hi Kyle

I will measure the exact height for you when I get over to the RV yard, the camper is off the truck:)confused::eek::mad:)..the new couch is the hieght of the window sil, may be different height than that on your Hawk

I have no issues with leg length, I am 6'1". The mod has worked out great. we really don't hang out in the camper that much so the couch isn't that important to us. It has been down in the bed position since the mod was finished.

I have not finished my removable back rest stabilizer holder upper thingy's, that keep the couch back in place. I will report back when I do( if I do! I may keep the couch a bed for good)

TT

Okay... thanks for checking that. I was playing around in our Hawk tonight with some blocks of wood to simulate the new height etc. I ended up with about the same height of "wall" and about 21.5 inches or so to the seating surface.

Kyle

Whenever you're up for it... just let me know. I should be around Saturday afternoon if you're available.

It is going to be a mad modding month... new batteries, couch/bed modification, power inverter, fuseblocks, awning, 2 meter and maybe a stereo in the camper if I get really ambitious! Just doing my part to "stimulate" the economy.... and keep the wife happy! :)

Kyle

Back
Top Bottom