Eastern Sierra Fall Colors Trip

Priceless...............

I read it twice, as always you create a enjoyable read that the mind can join you on the adventure!

Thanks

Ski, really enjoyed this TR! Looks like so much fun was had by all! Beautiful sites and shots, we have plans to camp later in our season this year, snow would be great.The key story sounds so familiar to us....our dogs locked us out once :eek: , never again without a hide-a-key.

Sounds fun. Wish we could meet up with you guys sometime. Being in Minnesota, I can't say I totally share the enthusiasm for the impending winter. :unsure:

Nice report 3pinners, we have just about completed a trip which included most of the places you mentioned. Think I may even have Ted's camp sussed out, but alas, somebody was posted up there. Guess it wasn't meant to be. I'll be PMing you Ted!!

I was in the area the week before you guys. No snow just cold nights. That private place you mentioned is my favorite spot for Fall colors that I have been to. Thankfully I've never seen photos on the interweb of it. I was in the region too early as I was in the Carribean the follwing 2 weekends. I told my wife no more October vacations. I need to be in the Sierra in October!

Back
Top Bottom