Edgestar 43 qt fridges down to $407!

UglyScout

Contributors
Brand new ones -- super sale one day only deal or somehting. Plus $10 off when you go to check out (on all orders over $300). I've been price shopping them for a while and they were up to $479 a couple weeks ago.

My link

I bought one and my co-workes almost bought one....

BUT - if you can wait and check everyday - scratch and dent models can be had for about $350!

Mmmmm I can almost taste the ice cream and ice cold drinks!!!

So long broken fridge/ice box!!

Just bought one last week on good ol'e amazon for $384.

Here is the link: Edge Star Fridge

When it got here I gave a good look over. These are nice! The quality looks really good with plenty of insulation and an attractive finish. They don't look as sporty as the ARB, but I think the quality is nearly equal and cost is 1/2. :cool:

Home Skillet

Mine arrived last night - checked it out on 120v and 12v - worked awesome!!

Now to make it fit in the camper,the pickup and the offroader... ice cream on the road is going to be awesome!

I think I might pull the trigger on one of these tomorrow. Compact Appliance's price is $422 including shipping. 20% off sale ends tomorrow @ midnight.
Let me know any feedback from yours!

I think they are only online.

Thanks.Thats what I thought.We are on our way to Denali wednesday so it's to late .We have gotten along with the 3/way and a coleman plug in.I can freeze 1/2 gal bottles of water in the 3/way than transfer to the cooler.It has worked in the past.May be down the road a Edge Star ,but not now.Thanks again.

Frank

One year long term update:

I've had the Edgestar 43 qt model for a full year now and it had been great. I did cut off the supplied 12 volt cigarette lighter plug after the 1st day of testing and replaced it with an anderson power pole connector, with the new connector I have never lost power.

I have had one issue where I had to pop the cover off the elecrical panel and plug some of the connections in a little tighter (SUPER common know issue with these fridges). I did email edgestar tech support and they offered to take the whole fridge back if I was not happy. They also sent me out a complete computer/brain/control module just in case that was the issue, no charge and fast (it is still in the box as it was really just an intermittent/loose connection).

It is currently loaded with beer conducting a test of my new 80 watt solar panel. The panel appears to be able to keep the fridge and the battery happy - it has been going for 3 days now with ZERO net battery loss.

I have used it in my camper A LOT and it works great - it keeps a very steady temp and set at 37 degrees it impresses people with ice cold beer. I have also strapped it down in the back of my truck for some light offroading with some dust and rain and it worked great and showed no signs of wear from bumping around for 8 hours. It has also survived a few college football tailgaters with near constant openning and closing and even some lid slamming...

I would buy another one for sure. I'll update this again next year.

And a reminder of the link:

linktastic

The price on that page fluctuates between $479 and $455, but in the six months I've had a change alert set up on it, it hasn't gone below $455.

Back
Top Bottom