Edit: No longer looking for a Fleet

Hodakaguy

Sold the dodge and just purchased a Tacoma with 5' bed, now looking for a silver spur Swift Model.

Thanks
Hodakaguy

Thanks for the link, I spoke with him a couple days ago and unfortunately the roof has a lot of hail damage that I don't think I could live with. Otherwise it's a nicely equipped fleet.

Hodakaguy

Hodakaguy, I followed your "memory of the Crewman" link and it made my heart swell. Thanks to you and your posse for a beautiful tribute to the B-24 crew. People respecting service, our flag, and our country is a blessing these days.

Thanks, that site is very special and I really felt that plaque needed to be there, hopefully it will remind people to treat the site with the respect it deserves. I haven't been there for a couple years but plan on making it back to the site next summer!

Hodakaguy

Alvis said:
Hodakaguy, I followed your "memory of the Crewman" link and it made my heart swell. Thanks to you and your posse for a beautiful tribute to the B-24 crew. People respecting service, our flag, and our country is a blessing these days.
Pretty amazing. Thank you for putting that together.
There's another crashed B-24 near Koip Peak in Yosemite. It is roughly a 25mi round trip hike/backpack trip and is well worth it in the views alone.

ETAV8R said:
Pretty amazing. Thank you for putting that together.
There's another crashed B-24 near Koip Peak in Yosemite. It is roughly a 25mi round trip hike/backpack trip and is well worth it in the views alone.
Thanks. I really felt the plaque was something that needed to be at the site, hopefully it will encourage people to treat the site with the respect it deserves.

Hodakaguy

Well picked up a Tacoma with 5' bed so we are now looking for a silver spur swift :)

Hodakaguy

Back
Top Bottom