End of the World Coming

Negative 26 at my house this morning! 45 inches of snow in the last eight days. Give the avalanches time to settle out and the backcountry will be ready! Until then its up to the resort for some lift serviced terrain.

Good Camping!

Apparently I'm not concerned about tomorrow. I am very worried about the zombie apocolypse, however!

To the best of my knowledge Zombies can't ski.

:mad: But are you sure-they can be pretty sneaky I hear! I read read somewhere they have made an alliance with snow cobras and orcs!

Smoke

Have a drink..

Attachments

• tequila.jpg
    tequila.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 105
We're still here. Now I have to send all our holiday gifts on their way this morning.

:LOL:
Ski-as mentioned somewhere else, I just made my " end of the world meal", Red Beans with hamhocks and bacon with some potato sal.and french bread and depending on the amount of snow that falls, will implement the rest of my plan, and then await the end-I thought we had all day to wait!

Smoke

:LOL:
Ski-as mentioned somewhere else, I just made my " end of the world meal", Red Beans with hamhocks and bacon with some potato sal.and french bread and depending on the amount of snow that falls, will implement the rest of my plan, and then await the end-I thought we had all day to wait!

Smoke

I thought it happened right at the solstice - a little after 3 am this morning. Do I still have time? I was hoping to save on the cost of mailing all these gifts. I'm making a big pot of French Onion soup - complete with french bread - to eat while watching the storm. Good luck down at the watering hole.

I don't know if there are printed instructions concerning the "end" -maybe we can use this time as a guide for the next one-enjoy the soup-and use lot's of butter !

Smoke:LOL:

See it's all about the "Twinkies". It seems that even the Mayans weren't fully on board with the "end"they are having a meeting down in Mexico about the calendar and it goes through the 23 of Dec.
Happy Holidays to all.Enjoy the fun of our holiday time.Druids forever.
Frank

Attachments

• DSCN5793.jpg
    DSCN5793.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 116
Back
Top Bottom