End of the World Coming

ski3pin

Belay On
Site Team
Just curious, if the Mayan calendar actual foretells the end of time (coming up on the 21st), is anyone doing anything special for the last time?

Ski
Me thinks it might be a good line to use to get some female companionship from my favorite bar that night!:LOL:Of course as an archaeologist I'll have lot's of proof to back up my reasons on how we should spend the last night-and far be it for me to lie on such an important matter!

Smoke

Sorry to burst your bubble, Oreo's comes to the rescue...

Attachments

• oreo.jpg
    oreo.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 89
Ski
Me thinks it might be a good line to use to get some female companionship from my favorite bar that night!:LOL:Of course as an archaeologist I'll have lot's of proof to back up my reasons on how we should spend the last night-and far be it for me to lie on such an important matter!

Smoke

Smoke, you must know one of my brothers................ :eek:

Ski
Smoke

And the normal precautions you're supposed to take wouldn't really matter, would they...
biggrin.gif

Me? I think I'd spend the evening watching 2012 one last time -- it's a pretty good movie!
rolleyes.gif

Backcountry snowboarding. Everyday until the end :rolleyes: . We're up to our necks at treeline and up and I couldnt possibly think of a better way to say goodbye!

Backcountry snowboarding. Everyday until the end :rolleyes: . We're up to our necks at treeline and up and I couldnt possibly think of a better way to say goodbye!

jealous, jealous, jealous down here....................have a great time!

And the normal precautions you're supposed to take wouldn't really matter, would they...
biggrin.gif

Me? I think I'd spend the evening watching 2012 one last time -- it's a pretty good movie!
:rolleyes:

Mark you're no fun, maybe I'll get a wrist calender Mayan watch like Highz has for the next last night!!!!:rolleyes:

Smoke

Also working. Although, if the world hasn't ended yet (do we know the exact hour?) I may have a brew or two first.

I'm headed out for one last run in the ole camper. Long weekend in Montana De Oro State Park. Hoping it does not rain, but want to get one more good ride in before the end! haha Might have a few extra brews Friday night. :D

I'm headed out for one last run in the ole camper. Long weekend in Montana De Oro State Park. Hoping it does not rain, but want to get one more good ride in before the end! haha Might have a few extra brews Friday night. :D

It's 11 degrees here today and despite the possibility a quick trip up to Eagle Lake to meet the end and even though I have a nice heater, I still think a trip to my favorite watering hole and some female companionship would be better---although, maybe I could combine the two-hmmmmm!! Let's think about this for a moment:LOL:!

Smoke

It's 11 degrees here today and despite the possibility a quick trip up to Eagle Lake to meet the end and even though I have a nice heater, I still think a trip to my favorite watering hole and some female companionship would be better---although, maybe I could combine the two-hmmmmm!! Let's think about this for a moment:LOL:!

Smoke

Whatever you decide to do, Mr. Smoke, I think you will have fun. Enjoy the end.

Smoke

Yikes, 11 degrees would sway my decision as well! Your option sounds like a blast as well I plan on bringing my female companion with me camping. haha

Back
Top Bottom