Fantastic Fan - Cover

Mr. Prescott

Advanced Member
Working on my camper for the up coming warmer weather and noticed that the out side cover on my fan is broken. It will go down and up but the small plastic attachment piece is broken. I guess the entire out side cover will need to be replaced. Where does one go to find these and does one size fits all.

Any help would be helpful.

Thanks

Dave

Dave,

I had a similar issue with 1 of 2 Fantastic Vent (FV) domes. Like rotti already said, FV customer service is top notch. Their FV's are warranted for 2 years. They sent me a brand new dome and hardware at no charge....of course this was within the warranty period.

Fantastic Vent, 800-521-0298

Good luck,
Micah

Have had to do the same thing twice. I think the connection point is weak on their covers. Usually they will send you one if you call them. You have to pay postage.

I opted to get a stronger one from a RV store. Of course you have to take off the whole top unit when you do it that way. And will have to get new sealant,

I just did the same today. They are sending me a new cover and told me they are warrantied for life. No charge for shipping.

I thought they were warrantied for life.

I just did the same today. They are sending me a new cover and told me they are warrantied for life. No charge for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom