Finally got rid of the funhouse mirror!

captainphx

IMG_3390.JPG

IMG_3391.JPG

$20 for mirror
$23 for tape and adhesive!

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
I like that idea. Is there any problem with breakage?
Is that a mirror tile?

Frank
Shouldn't be any more of a breakage problem than with the other mirror. I had a mirror store cut it to size for me ...20" X 17" It feels like we have another room now!

I got rid of my funhouse mirror and replaced it with nothing. I don't like having to look at myself every time I stand up. Now a mirror over the bed might be a different story - hmmm...

I'm ok with the mirror the size it is and where it is for now...as long as I don't have my glasses on. The older I get the less want to see of myself.

Your new mirror looks great and good job.[emoji846]

I like the hooks. Are those stick-on or screwed in? I have the newer black plastic panels and the 3m adhesive doesn't seem to like sticking to the material..

I mounted 3m Command hooks on the black plastic panels in my Hawk in about the same location. Been there 2 years so far, so good. I did clean the surface with isopropyl alcohol first. They hold wet towels or wet coats OK.

Paul

kifo4173 said:
I like the hooks. Are those stick-on or screwed in? I have the newer black plastic panels and the 3m adhesive doesn't seem to like sticking to the material..
Yes, it is the stick-on

Back
Top Bottom